Even when we're home, the days are long. I had to be at my first doctor appointment at 8:30 and my second at 10:30. Then I met my son Jeff and granddaughter Anabella for lunch. We ended up going to three restaurants before we ate. The first was new and too pricey, the second had closed the Friday before and the third was just right. Anabella was so good (so was Jeff).
Next I spent about 2 hours tracking down info from a dozen people at the Press. Then I went to Boise to the ABC and started working. Jim had been there since about 9:00 getting the food orders ready. We worked until 7:30.
So from when we got home until midnight, we worked at home. It probably took me about 2 hours just to go through the mail. Not only do we get tons of junk mail, but the post office is forwarding junk mail for Jim's dad. He died last December. A lot of his junk mail has had 'forwarding address requested' so they even have our current address on his mail.
We leave again tomorrow. I'm not ready. At least it isn't for long. We'll be home again Monday to restock and then go back to Twin Falls, ID for our last sale. It's time, my bones are tired.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment