Sunday, November 2, 2008

October 31 Kalispell, MT

I want to tell you again how pretty the drive was today. But I've been doing that for days, so I'll try not to say too much. We went by Flathead Lake. It wasn't pretty, it was gorgeous. When we start south on Sunday morning, we'll get to drive by it again.

I don't know exactly, but we're between 50 - 75 miles from Canada. We were probably closer than that to Mexico a couple months ago. Big trip.

We found the Church and got permission to leave the trailer there. But first we spent about 3 hours catching up on paperwork and getting ready for month-end. While we were working, we got a customer. He saw the truck and had a chili attack. So he came in and bought a case of chili.

His wife is in the middle of breast cancer treatment. They have two young children. It would be nice if we all remembered them in our prayers. I know they would appreciate it.

We're in a motel tonight and tomorrow night. We couldn't find a RV camp. But it's been raining, so that probably is a good idea. I'll be glad when we can water-proof the truck, especially around the beds.

We've been so blessed in so many things. A couple weeks ago Montana had between one to two feet of snow, depending on where you were. We can see some snow in the mountains, but no where close to the road. Even the rain we're getting now could be snow if it was colder. We've had 60 degree days. Everyone is telling us that this is so unusual for this time of year.

No comments: