Monday, September 15, 2008

September 10 Amarillo, TX

If I weren't writing in this journal, I wouldn't have any idea of when we were where. Sometimes it's hard to remember the morning by evening.

We left Oklahoma City this morning and drove 5 - 6 hours to Amarillo. I spent a couple of those hours on the computer, until the battery went dead.

Our sale was from 3:00 - 7:00, too long for too little business. We had good sales, it just shouldn't have taken 4 hours.

Amarillo has a new pastoral couple, Rick and Lavonne Dye. Her parents are Cleo and Shirley Johnson. Shirley is the sister of Linda Frick Fransisco that we were with yesterday. Rick and Lavonne were married at Chapel Oaks Church in Kansas City one month before Jim and I were married there.

It's definitely the people that make this job fun. I love finding and making the connection of people we know.

No comments: