This was truly a day of rest for us and we really needed it. This afternoon we took a couple walks and enjoyed being outside in the fresh air. We even found a porch swing so we could relax in style. I'd say that we're a real swing couple.
Around 7:00, we drove over to the Church so we'd be there by sundown. On our way over, a car caught up with us and made motions for us to follow him. It was Don Blystone. He used to work for the Press several years ago. It's nice to be escorted to the Church. I don't like getting misplaced (lost) all the time.
Not only did Don show us the way to Church, he stayed until we were completely finished. I never like being at a late sale, with the truck wide open, lights on and all of a sudden everyone is gone and we're all alone. It doesn't seem smart or safe. This is the first time anyone stayed with us.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment