So much for our day off. We spent several hours in the trailer today, doing paperwork and finishing some inventory that should have been done 10 days ago. We're just having trouble having enough time for everything. We did make a trip to the bank and Walmart. We can't have very many supplies ahead because there's no place to store them.
And we washed and vacuumed the truck. That's a big job! (YES! that's a play on words!)
We spent the evening on the phone, catching up with family and friends. Everyone is scared to call us, thinking we might be busy with a sale. That's easy - I just don't take my phone into sales, so can't answer then anyway.
Tomorrow is Sabbath. I'm glad! Last Sabbath was such a high day with old friends, that I can't wait to see what tomorrow is like. I don't think we know anyone here. We'll see
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment