Our camp was beautiful. It was landscaped with several kinds of cactus and yucca plants. I wouldn't want a yard full of cactus, but I do enjoy seeing them in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.
While Jim drove to Abilene, I set in the back and worked on the computer. I had an article due for the academy newsletter in Kansas. Got it done too! Also spent a little time writing on my blog.
Our sale was from 5:00 to 7:00 in Abilene. People slowly trickled in - we still had a decent sale. We didn't have much for them to choice from, our food supply is very low. Good thing tomorrow we re-stock again.
We're staying Abilene. It doesn't seem right for it to Abilene, TX, instead of Abilene, KS, where I lived as a child. That has always seemed like home to me.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment