What a good night's sleep! We got to sleep in our own bed. Nice!!
The first thing we both did today was to go to the chiropractor. Jim's 'shifting" arm was bothering him. My whole body was screaming 'HELP!' I think we could (SHOULD) make room for the doctor to go with us the rest of our trip.
It took me most of the afternoon to go through our month's worth of mail. We qualify for 17 new credit cards and can refinance our house by three different banks! Aren't we special?
Actually, I do feel special. My postcard buddy, Judy Wright sent me 35 postcards! I have about the same number for her that I got this month. I've never met Judy, but would love to someday.
My friend, Joan Cooper Crouch, EA class of '63, made me a quilted wall hanging. It has a picture on it of all who attended our reunion last year at Enterprise. It's beautiful.
Maynard and Lynette Carrick, class of '64, sent me a school yearbook they found, from EA for the year 1937. They know how I love EA.
And Julie Johnston, friend here in Idaho, sent me a thank you card just for being her friend. How very sweet!
What wonderful and thoughtful friends. I need to learn to be that kind of friend to others.
Jim spent his day doing things that we didn't have time to do before we left last month. He got both cars inspected and tagged for Idaho, plus a half dozen other things.
It's been a busy day and it won't be over for hours yet. Jim's daughter, Kim and family are coming from Walla Walla, WA, to spend the weekend with us. They won't be here until about midnight. It'll be good to see them again too!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment