Monday, September 15, 2008

September 7 Santa Fe, NM

When I got up this morning, I had already worked an hour. We didn't quit working until 1:00 this morning. We were on the road by 9:30.

Our sale today was in Sante Fe from 3:00 - 5:00. Not many people came. The drive over was beautiful. We went through mountains, but they were gentle compared to several days ago. Also, it was a four lane highway.

After our sale, we drove on to Las Vegas, NM. There's a nice KOA camp before town, so we're staying there.

We worked tonight on our inventory, so we'll know what to reorder in Oklahoma City on Tuesday and Wednesday.

We are in such a time warp. We haven't watched TV, the news or even heard the radio for a couple months. I guess during an election year, that's not such a bad thing. And we're only been on the computer twice.

No comments: