Tuesday, October 7, 2008

September 27 Meridian, ID

What a high day! Family and 'almost' family all day. What a blessing!

Kim & Mike and their boys, Mason (3) and Miles (5 months) got here around midnight. Of course it took more than an hour to say 'hi' and settle in for the night. Everyone was up early this morning for Sabbath School, except me. I'd had too much day and too little night so I woke up with a headache. They went to Chuyrch and I went back to sleep.

We all went over to Sandi and Chad Bowman's home for lunch Sandi and Kim have been best friends since about 3rd grade. So Sandi is our 'pretend' child.

We had a wonderful time, enjoyed watching the little ones play together. Then we had to leave - just before time to do dishes (yea!) Jeff and Holly and Anabella came over to our house for the evening so we could celebrate Anabella's 1st birthday. They were kind enough to celebrate 2 weeks early, so Grandma (me) could be at her first ever birthday party. What fun!

We ended up staying up until 1:00 again, visiting. It was such a wonderful day, seeing family. I loved every minute of it.

No comments: