Remember all that washing I did yesterday morning? I had to do another load today. I couldn't get the mustard from the potato salad out by hand washing. But it did come out in the machine.
These washers and dryers were weird. I put my laundry in one, inserted my quarters and the next machine started. Magic! The coin device was on the opposite side of where they usually are. So I moved my clothes and all was well, until I put them in the dryer. I forgot and did it again! SLOW learner.
We had two sales again today. And it was cold and rainy. But the people are so glad that we're coming, that they come out anyway. Our sale in Harvey was from 5 - 7:00. We were there an hour early. So was everyone else. By 6:00 all but one or two had come and gone.
We have 10 sales this week. Jim kind of overbooked us. But I guess this is what we have to do if we want to be home by Thanksgiving 2008.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment