skip to main | skip to sidebar

TravelAdventures08

Monday, October 20, 2008

October 15 Sioux Falls, SD

Looking back over my journal, I realize that somehow I missed a day. I think it was today. By the end of the day, I can't remember the first of the day, so I'm not even going to try to recapture it. We must have been so tired that we went to sleep as soon as we got back to camp
Posted by Jim and Naomi Coleman at 10:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (85)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ▼  October (33)
      • October 30 Ronan, MT
      • October 29 Missoula, MT
      • October 28 Great Falls, MT
      • October 27 Bozeman, MT
      • October 26 Bozeman, MT
      • October 25 Billings, MT
      • October 24 Billings, MT
      • October 23 Glendive, MT
      • October 22 Dickinson, ND
      • Prayer Request
      • October 21 Harvey, ND
      • October 20 Jamestown, ND
      • October 19 Grand Forks, ND
      • October 18 Walpeton, ND
      • October 17 Somewhere in MN
      • October 16 Hutchinson, MN
      • October 15 Sioux Falls, SD
      • October 14 Huron, SD
      • October 13 Pierre, SD
      • October 12 Hot Springs, SD
      • October 11 Rapid City, SD
      • October 10 Rapid City, SD
      • October 9 Gillette, WY
      • October 8 Casper, WY
      • October 7 Cheyenne, WY
      • October 6 Denver, CO
      • October 5 Loveland, CO
      • October 4 Loveland, CO
      • October 3 Loveland, CO
      • October 2 Loveland, CO
      • September 29, 30 and October 1
      • September 28 Meridian, ID
      • September 27 Meridian, ID
    • ►  September (39)

About Me

My photo
Jim and Naomi Coleman
View my complete profile