Another wonderful, peaceful Sabbath day. Without our day of rest and worship, we would never survive our work week.
We ran into Jim and Naomi Babbs at our sale tonight. What fun! Did I ever tell you how we're related? Well, Naomi and I are identical twins. Mother, also a Naomi, couldn't tell us apart at birth, so she named us both Naomi. And the Jims are the same. They are identical twins too and their dad's name is not Jim. Isn't that amazing? Don't you think we look alike?
Our sale was good. After I got completely cashed up, another customer came in, bought a couple products, paid cash and I got to cash up all over again. I told Jim to lock that door!
We had a hard time getting back to our motel. There was a lot of road construction, so we couldn't get there from anywhere. We finally found a way. That's hard in a town you've never been in before with the truck and turning around or just making some of the corners, and it's dark so we couldn't even read the street signs.
Then to add insult to injury (whatever that means), the motel parking lot was full and we couldn't find a place to park. We finally made a place, with the manager's permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment