Saturday, October 11, 2008

October 8 Casper, WY

Jim spent the morning working in the trailer, while I puttered around in the trailer. Okay, all I really did was be on the computor about 30 minutes, then I took a nap. How tired can a person be and still function?

It took about 3 hours to get to Casper and find the Church. It was a very small sale.

We saw several more animals today. Three deer were standing by the highway, waiting to cross. We had 2 dogs come into the trailer with their people (not good). As we were parking, there was a deer standing by the road. It looked like a statue.

Tonight, I talked to Victoria, my 6 year old granddaughter, on the phone. She sent me a picture last night showing me that she lost her 3rd tooth, this one a top tooth. Cute! Now I've got to get back to Kansas to check out the teeth of 2 grandchildren.

No comments: