I finished reading my book. I don't remember having read that before, but I could hear Eric B Hare telling it as I read it. His expressions are so uniquely his . . . "Haven't you heard? Don't you know? Hasn't someone told you?"
We had to go back to the ABC this morning to finish up some paperwork. Then we got in the truck and drove to Great Falls.
I loved the scenery coming up here. We were on a big four lane highway, going through the mountains. The mountains are big rocks and cliffs, lots of pine trees and rivers. The autumn colors, yellow and brown, were pretty. Very nice.
Our sale was slow. But the people were nice. It's fun talking with them and getting acquainted.
We're still able to find some RV Parks, although most are already closed. The Lord is definitely taking care of us.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment